Our news flash in real time
Find here all our flight alerts and useful information in real time.
Cancellation flights between Noumea and Port-Vila
Due to operational restrictions at Port-Vila airport, Aircalin informs you that almost all Monday flights between Noumea and Port-Vila from 19 June to 28 August 2023 are cancelled. Only flights on Mondays 17 and 31 July and Mondays 7 and 14 August 2023 will operate.
We invite you to get in touch with your initial point of sale to discuss your options.
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Wallis, Port Vila and Sydney flights on June 3, 5, 10, 12 and 17
Due to operational constraints related to Port-Vila airport, Aircalin must modify its flight program
The following flights are therefore rescheduled according to the details below:
a) Flights between Noumea and Port Vila on June 3, 5, 10, 12 and 17 are brought forward according to the following times (in local time)
- SB230/NF3065: Departure from Noumea at 8:35 a.m. arrival in Port-Vila at 9:45 a.m.
- SB231/NF3064: Departure from Port-Vila at 11:05 a.m. arrival in Nouméa at 12:10 p.m.
b) Flights between Noumea and Sydney on June 3, 10 and 17 are delayed according to the following times (in local time):
- SB140/QF8692: Departure from Nouméa at 1.35 p.m., arrival in Sydney at 3.55 p.m.
- SB141/QF8693: Departure from Sydney at 5:10 p.m. arrival in Noumea at 9:00 p.m.
c) Flights between Noumea and Nandi/Wallis on June 5 and 12 are delayed according to the following times (in local time):
- SB330: departure from Noumea at 1.40 p.m. arrival in Nandi at 4.35 p.m.
- SB330: departure from Nandi at 5.30 p.m. arrival in Wallis at 6.55 p.m.
- SB331: departure from Wallis at 8.20 p.m. arrival in Nandi at 9.50 p.m.
- SB331: departure from Nandi at 10:45 p.m. arrival in Noumea at 11:55 p.m.
Aircalin regrets the inconvenience caused and thanks you for your understanding.
Flights between Noumea and Singapore from 21 May to 15 June
The aircraft which usually operates flights between Noumea and Singapore will be undergoing its annual maintenance between 21 May and 15 June 2023.
To ensure the continuity of its flights during this period, Aircalin has chartered a Boeing 777 from Euro Atlantic, selected to meet our standards.
The Euro Atlantic crew and the Aircalin cabin crew will be on board to make your trip a pleasant one.
Euro Atlantic Airways is a member of IATA since November 2010, FAA (FAR129 ), EASA (OPS1 EU), certified by IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit) since August 2009.
Due to the particularities of each type of aircraft, some elements of our in-flight service and entertainment program may be modified on these flights. In particular, this chartered aircraft does not have wifi on board.
We thank you for your understanding and wish you a pleasant flight.
FLIGHT SCHEDULE CHANGE TO AND FROM SINGAPORE - MARCH TO OCTOBER 2023
Aircalin informs its travelers that the flight schedules from/to Singapore operating between March 26 and October 28, 2023 are modified as follows (in local time):
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday flights will be shifted by +30 minutes and their numbers will be changed. These flights will be scheduled as follows:
- Flights SB740/AF4022 from Noumea to Singapore: departure at 01:00 - Arrival at 7:15
- Flights SB741/AF4023 from Singapore to Noumea: Departure at 11:30 - Arrival at 23:20
Wednesday and Friday flights will be shifted by +15 minutes. These flights will be scheduled as follows:
- Flights SB700/AF5330 from Noumea to Singapore: departure at 12:00 - Arrival at 18:15
- Flights SB701/AF5331 from Singapore to Noumea: Departure at 20:30 - Arrival at 08:20 +1
In addition, please note the changes in the numbers of the following flights:
- Between July 5 and October 25, 2023, the numbers of the Wednesday flight from Noumea to Singapore will be changed: SB700/AF3920
- The flight from/to Singapore on Sunday March 26 will have its numbers changed: SB702/AF4022 and SB741/AF4023
No flight changes to/from Tokyo Narita.